🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Past Account
Page options
a_pontioso
Community Member

Past Account

Hi , Good Afternoon. I'm just wandering if will it affect my present Upwork Account from getting suspended because of my previous account that was suspended (for unknown reason upwork team did not mention).

It's quite alarming to think that it will affect my current Account because this is my main work and this is where i get the needs for my Family. Hope you understand.

`Thank you in advance & have a nice day.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anthony,

Could you please share your previous account details with me via PM (click on my name), so that I can check the details and advise you accordingly? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anthony,

Could you please share your previous account details with me via PM (click on my name), so that I can check the details and advise you accordingly? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello , Thank you for your fast response. I have already sent you a Message.

petra_r
Community Member

Anthony Lars P wrote:

Hi , Good Afternoon. I'm just wandering if will it affect my present Upwork Account from getting suspended because of my previous account that was suspended (for unknown reason upwork team did not mention).

Of course it will affect your current account.

It will probably be suspended, because it is a violation of the terms of service to create a new account after being suspended.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths