🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Past client collaborations
Page options
hamzaharoon22
Community Member

Past client collaborations

Hi Everyone,

In the past month, I did work on many projects for that client and he is a very nice person. He is very professional in his business and takes care of all the payments. In the last contract, some project scope is pending and he had approved the payment and end the contract. He said when he needs help, he will get back to me. So, he is back and asking some questions. Is my responsibility to tell him but I am affair is there anything wrong or violation. Please guide me.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Hamza H wrote:

So, he is back and asking some questions. Is my responsibility to tell him but I am affair is there anything wrong or violation.

Why in the world would there be a problem for you to speak to a client? You may (of course talk to your (former) client however you like, even outside the platform if the client emailed the questions to you for example.

I have no problem answering his question. I am just asking because he is asking for some suggestions. For example: Hey hamza I want to change there can I do it?  So can I give him the free suggestions that were included in our last contract. Thanks

Hamza H wrote:

I have no problem answering his question. I am just asking because he is asking for some suggestions. 

Yes, of course you can.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members