🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Pause Contract, Closing contract and time wor...
Page options
cmdcodemaster
Community Member

Pause Contract, Closing contract and time work

Hello good day. My contract is paused, can I ask the client politely to close the contract? Ofcourse no feedback request and postive feedback. Can I ask him/her?

And how about the last week that I worked, It says "for review". It is logged on my time tracker? Can I get the payment? Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

John L wrote:

Hello good day. My contract is paused, can I ask the client politely to close the contract?  Can I ask him/her?

Of course.

John L wrote:

And how about the last week that I worked, It says "for review". It is logged on my time tracker? Can I get the payment? Thanks in advance.

As long as the client does not dispute or fails to pay, you are paid automatically according to the weekly payment cycle.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

John L wrote:

Hello good day. My contract is paused, can I ask the client politely to close the contract?  Can I ask him/her?

Of course.

John L wrote:

As long as the client does not dispute or fails to pay, you are paid automatically according to the weekly payment cycle.

Thank ypu so much maam Petra R. you are very helpful.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members