🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Pay connects with balance in my upwork accoun...
Page options
a8e59f9d
Community Member

Pay connects with balance in my upwork account

Greetings, everyone. Some days ago I finished a work in upwork and I need to buy connects with the balance I have in my account, because with the other payment methods for personal issues I can't buy the connects with those methods, at the time of trying to buy them the option to pay with upwork balance doesn't appear
I have already removed my swing, will you have to see that I don't have a swing at the moment by not letting me or showing me that option?
I have a payment due and want to buy connects with that, can someone help me?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Gabriel,

If you have sufficient funds, the amount will be withdrawn from your account balance. If not, the full amount will be charged to your primary billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

You have to have a payment method on file even if you use your balance.

How old are you by the way? That profile picture makes you look about 13

a8e59f9d
Community Member

Well, but I mean, at the moment of checkout I can´t see the option os *pay with upwork balance* How can I pay the connects with UW balance? 
HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm 19 years old but I look younger, everu client ask to me the same cuestion

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gabriel,

To purchase Connects using your Upwork balance, the funds need to be in the Available section of your Reports page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Understood. If I have balance in avilable section, when I'll be buying connects, then could I see the option withouth pay with another metod?

Hi Gabriel,

If you have sufficient funds, the amount will be withdrawn from your account balance. If not, the full amount will be charged to your primary billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members