🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » PayPal Withdrawal Rejected
Page options
a_begho
Community Member

PayPal Withdrawal Rejected

Hello,

I just tried to withdraw some funds to PayPal and received a message to say that this was rejected. Would someone on the Upwork team be able to tell me why this was rejected? Is it because of the country I am based in?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abi, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with withdrawing your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

One of your team members got in touch with me and asked me to contact PayPal. I contacted PayPal and they said the reason why the payments were rejected was due to a compliance issue on Upwork's side. I tried to press them on what exactly this issue is but they weren't able to give me more information. Are you able to check from your side what the compliance issue is and if you can resolve it? 

Thank you. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Abi

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abi,

I'm sorry to hear that your case hasn't been resolved yet. Please consider following up on your ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions or updates, in order to keep all the information in one place.

I'll also follow up with the team about your update here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
a_begho
Community Member

Okay, I will do that. Thank you. 

Sorry about that.

Kind Regards,

Abi

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members