cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal account with different email id other then Upwork account email id

I have PayPal account with the business email id which is not same as my Upwork account email id. How can I add PayPal account which is different from my Upwork email id ?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
iamchunchunchun
Community Guru

@Rishi Raj B wrote:

I have PayPal account with the business email id which is not same as my Upwork account email id. How can I add PayPal account which is different from my Upwork email id ?

Thanks.

Is it OK for you to add the email address you use on Upwork to your PayPal account?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
iamchunchunchun
Community Guru

@Rishi Raj B wrote:

Thanks.

Is it OK for you to add the email address you use on Upwork to your PayPal account?

So, by adding the Upwork email id in my PayPayl account as 'additional email id', I can recieve payment to my PayPal account while my primary PayPal email id is different ?

Thanks.

Yes. It works for me.

Thank You.

hello please help me i need to add a different paypal emailk on my accoun

Hi Daniel,

Please note that you can add additional email addresses to your PayPal account, which means you can add the email you registered with on Upwork as a secondary address to your PayPal account and resolve the mismatch.

You can change your Upwork account email by going to Settings > Contact Info, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS