Couple of months ago I changed my PayPal email and Upwork email to a new one email@example.com.
I also removed my PayPal payment method from Upwork which pointed to my old email firstname.lastname@example.org. Then created a new PayPal payment method with my current email email@example.com.
On the 'Billing Methods' page I can see my PayPal payment method pointing to my current(correct) email. This morning I sent money to this payment method, but on the 'Get Paid' page it reads that the mony was sent to my old PayPal email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. I only have one PayPal account with one email there (email@example.com).
2. On Upwork I only have one PayPal payment method (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. On March 18th 2020 I successfully bought connects from Upwork and paid with my one and only PayPal account (email@example.com) so Upwork definitely knows about this account.
4. I haven't made any changes to my payment methods nor my PayPal account since I created my new PayPal payment method on Upwork.
5. The payment I issued around 1 hour ago to my PayPal account was not received.
Learn more about our awesome Community member Lisa!Learn More
Virtual Talent Bench enables you to easily discover and connect with talent. Learn more about building custom lists of talent, adding tags, notes, and more to move your business forward.Learn More
Loom addition in messages provides more ways to easily communicate and share information on Upwork!Learn More
Beginning Your Freelancing Journey on UpworkLearn More