Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal payment not showing up

tgano
Community Guru
Tracye G Member Since: Sep 30, 2008
11 of 17

Vladimir,

The payment was NOT successfuly processed on this end. I just spoke with another support person as the one I had yesterday tried to mark the ticket "solved" and she said that the payment is still sitting in the either zone on upworks system.

Thank you for following up. This need to be fixed today!

Tracye

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 17

Good morning, Tracye,

The money you withdrew has been reversed and returned back to your Upwork account. You can see those transactions in your Transaction History. You should be able to re-attempt the withdrawal now.

Please, refer to the ticket for additional information.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
tgano
Community Guru
13 of 17

Thank you Valeria!!! I appreciate your fast action on this today!

One minor detail (I will overlook)...it is $1.00 short, am I going to be recharged the withdrawl fee again or will it reflect that the paid fee when I withdraw again?

Are the PP issue fully worked out, or should I wait a bit to withdraw?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
14 of 17

Tracye,

The Withdrawal Fee was reversed as a separate transaction. So it's also there:

Screenshot_24.png

Please, check if email addresses are correct and match on your Upwork account and on your PayPal account. If that's correct and there are no issues on PayPal's end, the withdrawal should go through successfully. There are no known issues on our end.

In any case, please, let us know if you need additional assistance.

~ Valeria
Upwork
tgano
Community Guru
15 of 17

Will do Valeria. Nothing has changed on my end...so hopefully the "glitch" has been fixed and I will not have a problem this time. I also double checked my PP and the email is the same, nothing changed.

tgano
Community Guru
16 of 17

It went through this time...again... THANK YOU Valeria! I really do appreciate you taking it seriously and getting results this morning. 🙂

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
17 of 17

I am glad to hear it went through successfully this time, Tracye. And it wasn't just me, it was a team effort to get this resolved and we are always happy to help.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS