🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » PayPal payment
Page options
vetoshk1n
Community Member

PayPal payment

All PayPal payments are rejected. PayPal support says that this is the problem on the upwork site. What can I do?
3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Oleksandr,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
hoyle_editing
Community Member

not sure on your probblem sorry, but i can confirm i made a withdrawal to paypal moments before reading this and it has gone through fine.

Jonathan H wrote:

not sure on your probblem sorry, but i can confirm i made a withdrawal to paypal moments before reading this and it has gone through fine.

So did mine, but the OP said that "all" his are not. That might indicate that he is in a country where MassPay (the method Upwork uses to send our money to PayPal accounts - which is why we do not pay a fee on the receiving side) is either not supported at all, or has to be specifically enabled on the OPs PayPal account.

Unless you ask PayPal first line support specifically about receiving MassPay payments, they will just answer that it's not on their side because they are used to dealing with "normal" PayPal payments which are different.

Some people in some countries can get MassPay enabled, others can not.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members