cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PayPal

Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
21 of 35

It's 24 hours later and still not fixed.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Ivan I Member Since: Nov 13, 2014
22 of 35

Same issue here. Hope they are aware about the bug and working on fixing it.

Lori D Member Since: Nov 16, 2014
23 of 35

I just spoke to support and there has been a technical issue with PayPal since yesterday. I got the same error message that you do. Kind of frustrating. Okay...very frustrating. Ugh. He said to check back in 2-4 hours. Really? Wonder who is going to pay the late fees for all of my bills! :-)

24 of 35

They also told me it was a PayPal issue and when I called PayPal they said it was not so now I am even more annoyed that I am getting erroneous information. I love oDesk but this is an issue. Seriously.

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
25 of 35

it's just happened with me. The first time in two years I've ever had a problerm wirthdrawing fromn oDesk to Paypal (and I mean usually having the money in my Paypal in the time it takes me to open it up and log in), and I often thought that, given the way this site's heading, thank flip that the money part of it isn't affected. Now it seems it is....  top of the slippery slope, I think   Smiley Sad

(BTW - whise fault? oDesk's or Paypal's? Well. I know which I'd put my money on....

26 of 35

Definitely oDesk. I spoke to oDesk support and they told me that originally they thought it was PayPal but it turns out that it was oDesk. I have been with oDesk since 2012 and this is the first time this has happened. Frustrating. Smiley Frustrated

Christa K Member Since: Nov 16, 2014
27 of 35

Hey!

I had the same problems. Try it with a parcial amount, 2 $ less, that worked!

Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
28 of 35

I tried withdrawing a bigger/smaller amount, but neither did the trick for me. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
29 of 35

Hi everybody!

We apologize for the problems you all have been experiencing with withdrawing your funds to PayPal. We understand how urgent this issue is and our Team has been working with PayPal in order to resolve it as soon as possible. We really appreciate your patience and we will let you know once we hear updates about the issue.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Uxus M Member Since: Nov 17, 2014
30 of 35

It works to me right now after 10 hours of waiting and trying.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS