cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal

Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
1 of 35

Is anyone else having trouble withdrawing their money via PayPal? I keep getting the error "We're sorry, there seems to be a technical issue, and withdrawal is temporarily not available. Please try again later. If the problem persists, you may file a oDesk support request."

Support is useless as usual.

Jean D Member Since: May 9, 2010
2 of 35

I had this problem last Wednesday and had my attempted withdrawal returned to my oDesk account.  I tried again a few hours later and it all worked fine but for security reasons I wasn't allowed to try and withdraw the amount I'd tried to withdraw originally so I just left $2 in there  - in fact the amount was in our bank account on Thursday morning.

I hope this gets cleared up for you.  In my case I didn't bother contacting support.

Hugh K Member Since: Nov 15, 2014
3 of 35

I'm having the same problem. The last time this happened to me I deleted that payment method and readded it. I tried that this time with no success. I will wait around, and it should be okay within a few hours. 

Shawn L Member Since: Nov 15, 2014
4 of 35

I am having this same issue. I talked to an oDesk rep who told me it was a Paypal issue. So, I called Paypal. I spoke with the rep and a supervisor who both assured me it wasn't an issue on their end. I have no idea what's really going on, but the fact is, I need that money TODAY, and apparently there's no reason that anyone can see why I shouldn't be able to get it. Smiley Sad

Daniel H Member Since: Nov 4, 2014
5 of 35

i have same problem today, payment failed to my paypal

Paul John P Member Since: Oct 7, 2008
6 of 35

Same here, no updates, got the same error message

Robert L Member Since: Nov 16, 2014
7 of 35

It seems many people have been having the same problem: I can't withdraw my money to PayPal. I have contacted PayPal and there are no problems either on their end or with my account. This isn't the first time this has happened to me and this problem needs a permanenet solution finding. Like other workers, I need access to the money I HAVE EARNED today. 

When will this issue be rectified?

Rob

Robert L Member Since: Nov 16, 2014
8 of 35

And here is the message I keep getting:

We're sorry, there seems to be a technical issue, and withdrawal is temporarily not available.
Please try again later. If the problem persists, you may file a oDesk support request

Alice G Member Since: Jun 7, 2009
9 of 35

Having the same problem here. 

Ace Contributor
Ivan I Member Since: Nov 13, 2014
10 of 35

Happening to me too. This is serious bug. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS