🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Paying $NN00 instead of $NN f(N) = {1,2...
Page options
mdshahjalal820
Community Member

Paying $NN00 instead of $NN f(N) = {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,} ( added an double zero)

My client activated a milestone containing $NN00 which should be $NN. 
Can anyone give a suggestion on what I should do or what my client should do to refund the remaining balance?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

re: "She is my trusted client, it is not a fact."

If she is your trusted client, then you need to refund the money that she accidentally paid you.

If you CLOSE the contract, then all money in escrow will go back to her. Isn't that what you want?

Of if you have FINISHED the task, then you can click on the "Submit work for payment" button and EDIT the amount of money to be released to be the CORRECT amount, and then the rest will go back to her.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

You (the freelancer) should immediately close this contract. That will cause all of the money in that milestone to be returned AUTOMATICALLY to the client.

Don't do any more work on this project until the client sets up a proper contract.

She is my trusted client, it is not a fact.

re: "She is my trusted client, it is not a fact."

If she is your trusted client, then you need to refund the money that she accidentally paid you.

If you CLOSE the contract, then all money in escrow will go back to her. Isn't that what you want?

Of if you have FINISHED the task, then you can click on the "Submit work for payment" button and EDIT the amount of money to be released to be the CORRECT amount, and then the rest will go back to her.

spectralua
Community Member

You can refund or client able to release NN then ask for refund the rest.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members