Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Cancellation

Highlighted
Anna Krizna M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
1 of 25

Hi,

I want to cancel the processed payment request submitted last 12-Jun-2016 amounting to $66.61 USD. I did not initiate this payment. How can I get through with the process and how long does it take for me to wait to get it cancelled? 

Thanks, 

Anna Krizna

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 25

Hi Anna Krizna,

I see a withdrawal was initiated for the amount you mentioned a week ago, and you have deleted the payment method in the meantime. It's possible that the funds have already arrived into your bank account, so please check with your local bank. 

It's also possible that the funds were withdrawn due to the set payment schedule on your account, since you can't keep funds in your Upwork account indefinitely. Please add a payment method and make sure to set the automatic payment schedule according to your preference, as explained in this Help article

Highlighted
3 of 25

I have checked my balance in my RCBC account and until now I haven't received any. There is also no withdrawal transaction processed. Is it okay to use RCBC My Wallet Visa card for Locat Funds Transfer?

Highlighted
4 of 25

I mean there was no withdrawal transaction made from the bank.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 25

Hi Anna Krizna,

I see an LFT withdrawal was processed on your account and the funds will be returned to your account balance in case they can't be deposited. You can't use your Visa card as a withdrawal method but should be able to use a proper RCBC account for withdrawing your Upwork earnings.

Highlighted
6 of 25

I think I know what causes the problem. I've checked that the bank account used is Security Bank Corporation instead of Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. The BRSTN Bank code entered was incorrect. What will happen to my account now, and what should I do?

Highlighted
7 of 25

HI, 

I entered an incorrect BRSTN Code for my Local Funds Transfer. The bank should be RCBC My Wallet and NOT Security Bank Corporation. It was too late when I noticed it and I haven't received any pay until now. What should I do?

Thanks,

Anna Krizna

Highlighted
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
8 of 25

Did you try editing your LFT info? Click on settings, then the "Get Paid" button and enter the correct BRSTN code.  I noticed that the two BRSTN codes were very close to each other in this page: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063858-SWIFT-IFSC-BRSTN-and-Other-Bank-Codes?flash_d...

edit_LFT_info.jpg

Highlighted
9 of 25

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

But my problem right now is the amount of my pay is missing. Instead of $164.83, it went down to $80.75. Where did the amount go? This is my first pay from Upwork. I haven't done this before. Can you walk me through with the process?

Please see attached file. Thank you.

Anna Krizna

Highlighted
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
10 of 25

It means that the remaining balance has not been transferred to your bank account yet.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS