🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Confirmation Email
Page options
atik_106
Community Member

Payment Confirmation Email

Hi, I just made a withdrawal request from Upwork, but I didn't get an email notification like its sent every time I make a withdrawal request. The payment already appears in my transaction history. Can you please help. Is there any bug? Has the payment request sent through?

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi MD,

Your withdrawal request is still processing. Please keep in mind that  It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi

Thanks for your quick replay.

Actually, I am talking about the email notification after clicking on "Get Paid Now" button.

Every time I got a notification email after withdrawing, I have not received that notification this time.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Atikur,

As per our checking, on our end your withdrawal was successful. 

Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

~ Bojan
Upwork
akbgill
Community Member

Hi Dear Bojan, I receive this email on May 21, 2019, 10:47 PM according to US time

**Edited for community guidelines**

Now,  there are 6 days to complete I not received any Payment confirmation message from Upwork. I m receiving first time scheduled payment before this I withdraw money by "Get paid" option and money was received in 10 to 12 hours in my bank account and in 24 hours I receive upowrk payment confirmation message but this time after 5 days I no receive money in my Bank account also not received any payment confirmation Email from Upwork. I have no idea of scheduled payment is this process is same as "Get Paid"? If same why I not received money after 5 days? Please someone helps me. I m in worry where is my payment? When I receive payment? I also need money as soon as possible.
Thank you.

petra_r
Community Member

Abrar A wrote:

I m in worry where is my payment? When I receive payment?

Which part of the answer to your previous question did you fail to comprehend?

In the unlikely case that your funds don't get to you when 8 business (!!) days have passed, you can initiate a trace. Not before.

Do not spam the forum with questions that were already answered.

akbgill
Community Member

Thank you, 

You reply was well, But actually I want to know is my payment is processed or not processed yet by upwork. Just I want to know this. 

akbgill
Community Member

I want to know this is dely on Upwork site? or my payment received to bank but there is some delay or issue on bank side...

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abrar,

I checked this for you and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully on the May 22nd. Please check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
akbgill
Community Member

Thank you! Bojan for your reply and checking...

Yes, I receive only one this below email with the Subject of "Payment confrimation"

**Edited for community guidelines**

In this email they are telling we have initiated payment  I think  "Initiated means that payment is in the process" Is I m right?

I m using first time this method therefore I have no idea of "Automatic schdule Payment". Please advice If I m wrong. Or can you check payment is processed or just it is in process by upwork?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members