🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment Delay?
Page options
albutra_joeric
Community Member

Payment Delay?

No federal holiday or Upwork notice but haven't seen my earnings available for withdrawal 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that the bug originally reported on this thread has since been resolved and the earnings became available. 

Due to
another issue that has since been resolved some funds that were supposed to become available on Friday, January 6 became available prematurely. So if you made a withdrawal earlier in the week (January 2, 2023), you have already withdrawn your earnings despite a notification you may have received on the 6th. We encourage you to check your Transaction History report for more details.

The reason why it’s now showing $0.00 is that the premature availability of funds caused your account to have a negative balance and since the issue has been fixed and your funds are now released, the negative balance has been paid off by the amount you have received. Simply put, this means that the funds have been withdrawn earlier than expected causing it to show $0.00 now. If you have not withdrawn anything and you did not see any negative balance prior to the availability of your funds based on transaction history, please contact our support team on this page

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

331 REPLIES 331
1d11af42
Community Member

yes

farhatahmad
Community Member

Thanks a lot for update and sharing this. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that the bug originally reported on this thread has since been resolved and the earnings became available. 

Due to
another issue that has since been resolved some funds that were supposed to become available on Friday, January 6 became available prematurely. So if you made a withdrawal earlier in the week (January 2, 2023), you have already withdrawn your earnings despite a notification you may have received on the 6th. We encourage you to check your Transaction History report for more details.

The reason why it’s now showing $0.00 is that the premature availability of funds caused your account to have a negative balance and since the issue has been fixed and your funds are now released, the negative balance has been paid off by the amount you have received. Simply put, this means that the funds have been withdrawn earlier than expected causing it to show $0.00 now. If you have not withdrawn anything and you did not see any negative balance prior to the availability of your funds based on transaction history, please contact our support team on this page

~ Valeria
Upwork
natewex
Community Member

I received an email saying my balance is ready to withdraw but my available balance is still at $0.

Anyone else still having trouble with this?

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for reaching out. This was a known issue other users have also reported and was resolved. Valeria posted more information about it here. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have additional questions.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
natewex
Community Member

Hi Luiggi, thanks for the reply. It was not resolved for me. I still do not have my funds available.

Hi Nathan,

In your case, I can see that you already withdrew the funds you're referring to. As Valeria explained in her post earlier, some funds that were supposed to become available on Friday, January 6 became available prematurely. So if you made a withdrawal earlier in the week (January 2, 2023), you have already withdrawn your earnings despite a notification you may have received on the 6th. You can check your Transaction History for more details.

In addition, note that Direct to Local Bank withdrawals can take up to four business days to be received by your bank. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
natewex
Community Member

Hi Luiggi, ok thank you.

29a03b54
Community Member

Hi! Having trouble with withdrawal. I withdraw my earnings earlier today around 5am and right now it's past 11pm and still not reflecting on my bank account. Usually it takes 2hrs for it to reflect. Can you help me with this? Thanks 

Hi Angelica,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that you typically receive your withdrawals within 2 hours; however, please note that Direct to Local Bank withdrawals can take up to four business days to be received by your bank. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f84d6ff0
Community Member

No in the month

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jan, 

Is there anything our team can help you with? 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members