🐈 Community
speak2pearl

Payment Issue

Hello oDesk

I entered manual hours for the JOB IDS 14391975,14638451,14473223 for the week 16Feb thru 22nd Feb. But when I checked in the payment and history it does not show the amount( by now it should have been). When I contacted the help desk they said that they cannot see the manual hours entered for that week. I showed them the proof that I had entered those hours and I can see them in the work diary as well. They sent this issue to the technical team. 

I was hoping to treat this issue on a high priority as I wanted to withdraw money. Its been more than 3-4 days but no action has been taken so far. I tried to contact them via help desk but no concrete answer. 

Its odesk fault and I was expecting to treat this matter on a urgent basis. I hope this post will bring their attention and treat this issue on a urgent basis.

This is really very frustrating

Ticket - #3914081

6 REPLIES 6
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi EmerX,

I am really sorry to hear that you have been affected by this issue. Rest assured that our Engineering Team is working hard to have it resolved as quickly as possible. 

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

thanks for your reply Valeria. I hope it gets resolved soon.

The main concern I have is, I should not lose out on money for the work I did (if you have not already charged the clients). And what if clients dont agree to pay the amount since its been almost a month. 

Hi Valeria,

Why is it taking so long to get my amount after showing everything that I could. I always get the response that technical team is working on it. But I fail to understand what they are working on when everything is clear. 

I am really sorry to say but this is very frustrating expereince with odesk

Hi EmerX,

I understand your frustration and I apologize for the delay. Since the manual time you entered was not included in the invoice to your client due to a one-time processing issue for manual hours entered in a 12 hour window, from February 23 midnight UTC to February 23 noon UTC, oDesk Team will be reaching out to the clients to receive an approval to pay the amount to the freelancers affected by this issue. You will receive additional information through the ticket.

I appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
akee1994

Hi, Kindly inform me if this issue is solved.

no. its not resolved yet. I hope it gets resolved soon 😞