Did you mean: 

Payment Issue

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 26

Umer H wrote:
Can we initiate a trace now?

No. As was explained to you before, business days do not include weekends or holidays. It's barely business day 5.

umerhussain67
Ace Contributor
Muhammad Umer H Member Since: Aug 9, 2020
12 of 26
okay thanks
umerhussain67
Ace Contributor
13 of 26

Hi, I requested the payment on 19th Dec and got the email now with payment expected arrival details but it has not reached yet please guide. Thanks

Please  see the attached screenshot

umerhussain67
Ace Contributor
14 of 26

Thanks for guiding me i got the payment.

2a245f2b
Devinah G Member Since: Jan 8, 2021
15 of 26

Hi Andrea,

I have processed my payments on 6th  and 13th of Jan and I still haven't receive any payments on my account.

On my first payment processed, I will be needing a proof of succesful payment on your end so I can have that submitted to my bank (Security Bank Philippines) and please check the status of my 2nd payment processed and when will the money reflected to my UnionBank account?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
16 of 26

Hi Devinah,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
thesorus
Janeil S Member Since: May 7, 2017
17 of 26

Hi!

I have processed my payments on 18-Mar-2021 and I still haven't received any payments on my account.

Upon checking, I mistakenly used my card number instead of my bank account number.

Can this still be fixed? I used the same bank. I also made a ticket regarding this (Id #31281781). Please let me know what can I do to fix this problem.

Thanks!

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
18 of 26

Hello Janeil,

I can see that your withdrawal was successfully initiated on your Upwork account. It may take up to 4 business days for the payment to reach your bank account. You can refer to this Help article for more information. Feel free to message us if you do not receive funds within 8 days so that we can initiate payment tracing for you.

Thank you

Pradeep H

Untitled
Luis M Member Since: Jan 27, 2021
19 of 26

I am having issues with my payment. I already checked with my bank & they have no deposits from your end. This is the 3rd time I have had this issue. I need a solution to this problem please. I do not know why my money is not being deposited to my account from your end. Please have someone contact me in regards to this issue.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
20 of 26

Hi Luis,

I checked your account and it looks like the transaction you're referring to was initiated yesterday, is that right? Please know, Direct to Local Bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If more than 8 business days pass and you still haven't received your funds, you can follow up with us and we'll be happy to initiate a trace for you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS