🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Issue
Page options
manpreet_kaur21
Community Member

Payment Issue

Hello Team

I have a question about my payment. I had payment 31.70 into my “Get Paid” account. I have selected the payment transfer method weekly. But I didn’t click on the Get paid button to transfer the payment in my bank account. So as my last week's payment updated “76.08” than my last payment "31.70 disappeared from my account. I want to ask you where is my payment of "31.70"?

10 REPLIES 10
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manpreet,

Thank you for this question. Your previously available funds are still on your Upwork account. The most recent payment was only added to it. You can check this under your Transaction history.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Then how I can withdraw my whole payment, even there is only showing last week's payment.

Hi Manpreet, 

You should be able to withdraw the available funds from your Upwork account to your payment method by using the Get Paid Now button under the Available tab or by going to your Settings> Get Paid and click Get Paid Now. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to withdraw my previous payment also. So total payment should be around $96. But currently there only showing $76. So I want to ask you how can I withdraw my complete payment ($31 and $76). I have also attached the screenshot and see the balance. The 31st March payment is not included in my balance. Kindly help me.

Hi Manpreet,

I checked your account and I can see that the $96 is currently pending. You can check it here and it should be available for withdrawal on the date specified. Please know that for hourly contracts, your payment will be available following the weekly billing cycle

~ Joanne
Upwork

I know my $96 payment is pending for withdraw, but in get paid option there is only showing $76.
Now my question is, why my complete amount is not showing in Get paid option?
I have attached the screenshot of my get paid option, you can check and let me know how and when will my complete $96 payment will show here?

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Manpreet,

You can check your In Review tab and Work In Progress tab in order to confirm the status of your payments. 

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

The funds you’re referring to are currently under the In Review tab. That means they are currently subjected to the client's review.  If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available for withdrawal on next Wednesday. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

As from a long time, I am facing a issue of my $30 payment of March 31st week. The payment is reflecting in my account, but showing in the 'Get Paid' option. Even 10 days has been over still the my balance for this particular week is '0'.
So I can withdraw my March 31st week's payment into Get paid option. I have attached the My balance screenshot and transaction shot. Where you can check, the payment is reflecting in my account but not in my total balance.

Manpreet K wrote:
As from a long time, I am facing a issue of my $30 payment of March 31st week. The payment is reflecting in my account, but showing in the 'Get Paid' option. Even 10 days has been over still the my balance for this particular week is '0'.

You should read up on how hourly contracts are paid

Can you see the payment under Reports > Pending

Hello Manpreet, 

I see that amount for transactions mentioned in the attached screenshot was already processed and included in your withdrawal made on April 9th. You can refer to your transaction history for more information.  

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members