🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Issue
Page options
2e31f3ec
Community Member

Payment Issue

Hi, how are you all doing? I need a little assistance here. I transferred $315 to my local bank on Wednesday which I haven't received yet. I did two more transactions after this that I received within 5 minutes. 

Why $315 are not coming into my account. I contacted the bank and they said the payment issue was on the Upwork side. I tried several times to contact Upwork but the option of live chat stops saying "Out agent will approach you soon"? No email and no message from any agent for four days.  

Please help me out. Thank You 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad Ahmed G wrote:

I transferred $315 to my local bank on Wednesday which I haven't received yet.

The normal processing time is 4 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)

In the unlikely case that you haven't received your money after 8 (!) business days (excluding weekends and holidays), you can contact Support. (Today marks business day 3). 

There is no point contacting support, they can't initiate a trace until 8 business days have passed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad Ahmed G wrote:

I transferred $315 to my local bank on Wednesday which I haven't received yet.

The normal processing time is 4 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)

In the unlikely case that you haven't received your money after 8 (!) business days (excluding weekends and holidays), you can contact Support. (Today marks business day 3). 

There is no point contacting support, they can't initiate a trace until 8 business days have passed.

2e31f3ec
Community Member

Thank you so much. I was just curious why the previous amount has not cleared while recent are being received. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members