🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Issue
Page options
ali_sabz
Community Member

Payment Issue

Hello, I have added wise payment method and trasfered some amount from upwork but after 12,13 hours no update. Anyone can help? 

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sabz,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was just successfully processed on our end. Processing time varies from bank to bank but usually takes between 2 and 5 days. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sabz,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was just successfully processed on our end. Processing time varies from bank to bank but usually takes between 2 and 5 days. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ali_sabz
Community Member

Yes, I received my payment.

Congratulations 👏👏👏

ffa05aed
Community Member

Hi there,

According to upwork policy there’s a security hold of 5 days. But i didnt get anything. Everyone needs funds for their use. I completed my job and received the payment. According to upwork policy ok fixed job we recieve payment after 5 days security hold. But 5 days have been passed today is 6th day and funds are still pending what is this mean why is this happening. And didn't showing any withdrawal date or anything. I read most questions and answers. Didn't show any date for withdrawal is not big deal. I got it funds available after 5 days but I completed 4 to 5 task but still pending my previous task and payment didn't cleared. Please help me about this issue. 
Kindly let me know
40554d14
Community Member

I am also noticed this situation 

61c15758
Community Member

Hello there I've been having issues with removing the locked private status on my profile. I've tried the links refered to by moderaters in the community but it just redirects to the same page. 

cb901bdc
Community Member

URGENT - Hello, one of the freelancers im working we cannot accept my offer even though the money is in escrow because my account is on hold. When will this get resolved? I have not received any emails regarding this issue. 

Hi there,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
0c152205
Community Member

Hi miss, Please delete/suspend the accounts registered using these two emails **Edited for Community Guidelines** because someone use my details to create these accounts . This might be scammed

Hi Lion,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Please I want to pay an expert on upwork but I don't know the requirements I'm a Nigerian but I couldn't make the payment my card keeps declining the the payment what's your suggestion or solution for me 

Hi Ojobaba,

I looked closely, and It appears that you're correct. Your bank is declining the transaction you're trying to process.  Kindly contact your card-issuing bank to inquire about the specific charge decline. If the issue persists afterward, we'll be happy to assist.

You may also add an alternative billing method to your account. You can visit this help article for more details and instructions on how to do so. Let us know if you need further assistance; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Upwork Team,

My payment is pending and its been years but still not available.. Kindly check my account and resolve my issue. My client is no more available on Upwork so I can not get help from anywhere, As the payment is released and just in the section of pending. Please resolve my issue as soon as possible.

tariqul_islam069_0-1712086051239.png

Hi MD,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. I'm sorry to learn that you still haven't received your payment. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you soon on this page to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d368e2ba
Community Member

Hi,

I called my bank and they said that there are no transactions made from Upwork to my Local Bank. 

Hi Marjorie,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to the local fund transfer initiated on 22nd Mar 2023, I see that the funds were returned to your Upwork account and you have already initiated another withdrawal using a different payment method.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Why if I withdraw my balance (I just did) to Wise on Friday, I don't receive it until Monday at noon?
Isn't it supposed to be immediate?

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your message. I would like to clarify that we do not officially support Wise. ACH transfers in general can take up to five business days with processing times varying widely from bank to bank. If you don't receive your funds after that, feel free to let us know so we can initiate a trace. For more information please see this help article. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi

According to upwork policy there’s a security hold of 5 days. But i didnt get anything. Everyone needs funds for their use. I completed my job and received the payment. According to upwork policy ok fixed job we recieve payment after 5 days security hold. But 5 days have been passed today is 6th day and funds are still pending what is this mean why is this happening. And didn't showing any withdrawal date or anything. I read most questions and answers. Didn't show any date for withdrawal is not big deal. I got it funds available after 5 days but I completed 4 to 5 task but still pending my previous task and payment didn't cleared. Please help me about this issue. 
Kindly let me know
safyelhelaly
Community Member

Hi,

Why the identity verification doesn't accept yet?

I have to withdraw my funds ASAP.

Thanks

Hi Safy,

I can see that one of our team members from the relevant team has already notified you via a support ticket. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
9b965c5a
Community Member

Hi,

I requested a withdrawal on 27th and expected it to arrive between 28th-30th, and just about this exact time I wrote this, no new inbound transaction on my behalf, and this is the same time I requested the withdrawal on 27th. This has made me paranoid, the ending numbers are correct and I called my local bank but there are no new transactions either.

Hi Ardisa,

I see that you are referring to the Direct to Local Bank transaction initiated on June 27th. These withdrawals are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
5806885f
Community Member

Hello I made a withdrawal on the 23rd, it was successful but the money didn't hit the bank. I usually receive funds within 24hrs, my bank said they didn't receive the money. I'm not sure what's wrong. I also tried to withdraw another money and it's been well over 24hrs now. Is something wrong with my account? Why is my money not dropping in my bank account? 

briantonix
Community Member

hello

Hello 

0e82702a
Community Member

Hello everyone , im not get my salary after the task is finished and im only get payment receipt with no sender account details also transaction id is censored. the payment send from 24 February 2024 with use monzo account and the payment is withheld by irs reserves and it`s need pay the money from me to release my salary from it even the sender using monzo account persist to me to pay to another bank account to get my payment release from it. im already talk to the sender through message . it`s tax , fee, anything automatic or deductible can from your payment to me as  my salary or income , but the sender ignored it. anyone solution or suggestion or help to made of payment can work bring to my bank account as my income also im get paid ?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

{ATS}

Hi Ardha,

I checked the job post you were referring to and it appears that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS.

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

- Pradeep

Upwork
0e82702a
Community Member

Hello , Good WeekNight 

@PradeepH the job post add it`s notif job is no longer available ,

im get a message alert that job and my apply offer are partial too

Nice to have reply 

[Pr.Ai]

{ATS}
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members