🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Method Disabled and unable to withdra...
Page options
ahmad_shah97
Community Member

Payment Method Disabled and unable to withdraw earnings

Hi,
I have been able to receive funds to my local bank account directly for the past 2 years. But recently I got errors and the payment method is being disabled. Tried reenabling over and over and still got the same message. Can you help with that?

Also, I can't receive text verification SMS when I'm using the web (Does not occur if I use the mobile app).

Thanks,

Bilal

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad Ahmad,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
b5f06c8d
Community Member

Hey, I have been having the same problem as him ....unable to withdraw my payment because payment method was disabled. I'm stuck since 2 months with this....I really need your help with this. Please...please...help me out via a call to resolve the issue and tell me what I need to change or correct if needed..... Please help me out.
I have been trying to reach coustomer support for days, but to no avail. Please help me, I am in real need of my payment to be received.

Hi Keshmin,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members