🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Method Disabled
Page options
alex_fieraru
Community Member

Payment Method Disabled

Hello,

Can someone help me with the payment verification process?
i've added a new payment method and it says the name on the bank account does not match the freelancers name. It's been almost a week and the payment option is still disabled.

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alex,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alex,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I'm having the same issue too, it's happened three times already. I withdraw, waiting almost the whole day before I'm told it's disabled and have to go back again and re-enable my payment method again and withdraw before it finally works, and I still have to wait the same duration the second time. It never used to happen before. Please help

Hi Oz,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
syedmohib101
Community Member

same issue but different error  kindy help me out payment method giving this error 

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

Hi Syed,

I checked and it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding.

Please contact your card-issuing bank to confirm if they allow recurring transactions on your debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members