🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Method Verification
Page options
taylor-r
Community Member

Payment Method Verification

I joined back in 2018 but I found employment elsewhere, but now that I am back and using my same account that never had my payment method verified. How do I go about verifying my payment method? Will the verification transactions need to be sent to my account again?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Taylor,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
JoanneP

Hi Taylor,

If you need to add a payment method on file, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to Settings     Get Paid
  2. Click Add Method
  3. Click the Set Up button for your chosen method and enter the information
  4. Choose a payment schedule and click Next

You can check this help article for more information. For security reasons, when you set up a new payment method, it will become available for use 3 calendar days after it has been added.

~ Joanne
Upwork
taylor-r
Community Member

Thank you, what if I never see the verification amounts in my account?

Hi Taylor,

If you're having trouble adding your payment method please let us know and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
taylor-r
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

For some reason I still have not gotten any of the verification amounts in my account in order to verify my payment method.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Taylor,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
taylor-r
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thank you!

Hi Ayan,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to add your method? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes!!! i will try from the differnet browser but the option of payment method can,t showing as i send the attacments so kindly guid me about that issue.

Hi Ayan,

Just to confirm, did you meant that you've already tried in another browser and received the same error? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members