Payment Method disabled.

Highlighted
Rein S Member Since: Jul 18, 2015
11 of 29

It's all good now. Thank you. 

Highlighted
Aileen Gale I Member Since: Oct 21, 2019
12 of 29

Hello this is the same Issue I have had.. Please look into this. I did not have an issue with withdrawing money to my local bank before. why is it happening now?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
13 of 29

Hi Aileen Gale,

I was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Aileen Gale I Member Since: Oct 21, 2019
14 of 29

Hello Bojan, 

Thank you for the reply. I just requested for withdrawal of funds to my bank account  yesterday and received a notification today that it can't be processed and that my payment method was again disabled. I have successfully withdrawn my funds to this bank account before without any issues. So I am wondering why it's not working now.  Your attention to this issue is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Aileen

Highlighted
15 of 29

Hi Aileen Gale,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rein S Member Since: Jul 18, 2015
16 of 29

Hi Goran! 

I tried it again and it is fine now. Whatever you did , it worked! 

Thank you. 

Highlighted
Joshua E Member Since: Nov 8, 2019
17 of 29
Hi, I deleted and re-added my payment method (local bank transfer) like you instructed but I'm still experiencing the same issue of "disabled payment method. Please look into it as soon as you possibly can. Thank you.
Highlighted
18 of 29

Hi Joshua,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response in order to assist you further. You should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Joshua E Member Since: Nov 8, 2019
19 of 29
Okay. What exactly do I need to do and how can I contact the person?
Highlighted
20 of 29

Hi Joshua,

In order to follow up on your existing support ticket please use this link. Once our agent has more information about the issue you're experiencing, they'll assist you accordingly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS