Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Method disabled.

Highlighted
Francois G Member Since: May 9, 2020
21 of 29

Hello,

I am getting the same the same issue now. ''Your payment via direct to local bank transfer account failed and the money has been credited back to your account.'' It does not work when I re-enable it. 

Can I get assistance?

Thank you

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
22 of 29

Hi Francois,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Severo A Member Since: Jun 25, 2020
23 of 29

HI everyone, I am experimenting exactly the same issue, payment method was working normally for a long time, and it just stopped working, payment method was disabled automatically, when I reenable it and try to get paid it disables again, and receive an error.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
24 of 29

Hi Severo,

I shared your concern with the team, and one of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Artan J Member Since: Sep 1, 2020
25 of 29

I'm having the same issue, please help me to solve this. Upwork disabled my payoneer. since I'm from Kosovo and my Country is not listed yet at UpWork, there is no other chance for me to withdrawal my money.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
26 of 29

Hi Artan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Daniel M Member Since: Oct 8, 2015
27 of 29

Seems like clearing the cookies and the session storage from the browser makes the trick. I was having the same issue and after clearing Upwork's data in Chrome and making a hard-refresh, my payment method stopped to be disabled and I was able to send the funds to my bank account.

You may also try to get your funds by opening an incognito window in your browser.

Highlighted
Mohamed R Member Since: Sep 10, 2020
28 of 29
I have the same issue when i transfer funds to my local bank and also my PayPal didn't work .. and i want to know what is the problem because i will not receive any work until fix this issue..
Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
29 of 29

Hi Mohamed,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS