🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Method
Page options
ahmad_jubaer
Community Member

Payment Method

Hello!

I want to know if the name of the local bank account in the payment methods system should be in accordance with the name of my upwork  profile? If so, should I use my profile name or the full name I used when opening the Upwork account? Please help me to name my local bank account under  name of my upwork profile .

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ahmad, your verified name is the one on the government-issued ID you submitted to us when verifying your identity.  I can see you were also able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this and they are assisting you.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG

Hi Ahmad,

To set up payment to your bank or payment account, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. The listed name on the account must match your verified name on Upwork. You can find more information on your verified name here.

~Andrea
Upwork

I want to know which name is verified and by which name I will open a bank account for getting paid

Ahmad, your verified name is the one on the government-issued ID you submitted to us when verifying your identity.  I can see you were also able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this and they are assisting you.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi there!

I have a question. I already add my Payment Method to my Direct to Local Bank Account. But it's loss for me because my bank give me little rate per dollar. Now i want to add my Payoneer account on my  Payment Method . If i add 2  Payment Method on my account , is it any problem for my account? Please help me.

Thanks
Sandip M.

Hi Sandip,

Thanks for this question. No, this could not be a problem for your account. Actually, it is recommended for users to have backup payment methods, just in case some of them aren't available for some reason. You can add as many as you want and make changes as needed. You can check this help article for more information on how you can manage your payment methods.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you so much Bojan. It's very importent for me.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths