🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Method
Page options
9fc7a46a
Community Member

Payment Method

Hello everyone, I am new to Upwork and have received a few payments from clients. The issue is that currently, I don't have any payment method attached to my Upwork account.

It will take at least 10 days before I am able to open a bank account that I can attach to Upwork.

I wanted to know if it is okay for my payments to remain on Upwork for these 10-15 days till I am able to get my local bank account running.

And another question I had, what is the maximum time my payments remain on my Upwork account?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Abdullah,

Yes, it is ok if you verify your payment method after 20 days and withdraw your funds after that. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdullah,

I would like to confirm that your funds can stay on Upwork up to 180 days and you can withdraw them at any time simply by clicking on the get paid button. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

So, its okay if my payment method is verified in about 15-20 days from now, right?

Hi Abdullah,

Yes, it is ok if you verify your payment method after 20 days and withdraw your funds after that. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members