cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Method

Good day !

I just want to ask what is the payment method through upwork ?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
aocumen

Hi Mary Claire, 

You may check out this help article to know which payment method fits you best.

~ Avery
Upwork
belynalpino
Active

Good afternoon. Just want to ask what is the best procedure before accpting the job. my client already give me saple work and he already give me the details. But when he ask me about the payment he told me dont worry after finishing the job he will pay it.  what is the prope procedure? Im worry because i already exprienced a scammer before.

@Belyn A wrote:

Good afternoon. Just want to ask what is the best procedure before accpting the job. my client already give me saple work and he already give me the details. But when he ask me about the payment he told me dont worry after finishing the job he will pay it.  what is the prope procedure? Im worry because i already exprienced a scammer before.

You have just fallen for your second scammer.

NEVER work without a contract that is either hourly and you are tracking your time, or fixed rate and you have a contract AND it is funded AND the client has a verified payment method.

Stop giving free work. A quality freelancer with a proper portfolio will very rarely have to do any sample work (they may decide it is worth their while for very large contracts to invest some time, but in most cases it is at best unnecessary, at worst stupid)

Hi Belyn,

In addition to the information Petra shared, please take a screenshot of the client's request and sent it to me in a private message along with the link to their job post. I see you communicated with a number of prospective clients directly, so I'm not sure which job you are referring to.

also, please take a look at the list of safety tips.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS