🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Method
Page options
ashfaque1bd
Community Member

Payment Method

Hello!

I want to know is there any problem if anyone wants to add any country's Paypal or Payoneer account to Get Paid?  If my up work account is the US and I want to add a Bangladeshi Payoneer account to my up work account is there any problem? 

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

@AHM Ashfaque H wrote:

Hello!

I want to know is there any problem if anyone wants to add any country's Paypal or Payoneer account to Get Paid?  If my up work account is the US and I want to add a Bangladeshi Payoneer account to my up work account is there any problem? 

Thanks

Where are YOU yourself physically located? 

It's not for me. My uncle who stay in UK and want to add my Payoneer with his wp work account for sending money to me for his family. Is there any problem on this? 

Actually, I want to know is there any up work rules that payment method (Payoneer or PayPal account) should be the same country or not?

@AHM Ashfaque H wrote:

It's not for me. My uncle who stay in UK and want to add my Payoneer with his wp work account for sending money to me for his family. Is there any problem on this? 

What? Your uncle is in the US or in the UK?  

At any rate he can NEVER add your Payoneer card to his account. He can only add his own Payoneer card to his account just as you can only add your Payoneer card to yours.

your uncle needs to send money to his family the normal way, you know, like everyone else does.... banks, PayPal, Western Union and so on?

Hi AHM,

A freelancer can only use a payment method in their own name, our team will follow up with you soon to clarify our ToS.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
iamchunchunchun
Community Member

I suggest you to change your location to Bangladesh, where you are actually located.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi AHM Ashfaque,

Please note that you need to provide honest and verifiable information in your Upwork account and profile, so make sure to update any details that might be currently incorrect, in order to avoid unnecessary account holds.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jan 31
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths