🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Not Yet Processed
Page options
maricardgz
Community Member

Payment has not been processed

Hi,
I withdraw my funds Jan 1 at around 8am via local bank transfer. I received an email of withdrawal notification. My problem is until now i have not received the email "payment has been processed". Usually I received that email same day evening, but until now there is none.

Can someone help me?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

If more than 2 business days have passed and you still haven’t received the email, please let us know here and we'll be happy to check that your transaction was successful on our end.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

298 REPLIES 298
timefighter11
Community Member

Maricar D wrote:
Hi,
I withdraw my funds Jan 1 at around 8am via local bank transfer. I received an email of withdrawal notification. My problem is until now i have not received the email "payment has been processed". Usually I received that email same day evening, but until now there is none.

Can someone help me?

Sometime it takes time. hold on !

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Maricar,

Please note that there is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds and January 1st is a banking holiday. As Muhammad suggested, please allow time for the payment to be processed and let us know if you still don't receive the email in 24 hours.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Just got the 2nd email. Payment has been processed now.

Thanks for your response! 😊

Why today's cut off time was 11:00 utc ????
I withdrawn funds at 11:30 thinking that cut off time is 12:00 but todays cutoff time was 11:00 utc which i alerted after processing.

Hi Divyesh,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I have the same problem. It's not processed. This issue happened to me twice now since last December. The worst it took 7 days before it processed after contacting the support. I thought before the cutoff, it's a same day processing. Right now, planning to contact support, but the site always leads me here. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jose Paolo Miguel,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers takes between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,
I withdrew my payment on December 19, 2020 around 2 pm PST, but I have not received the 2nd email " your payment has been processed." But on December 21, 2020, I withdrew another payment, and received both emails.
Can you please assist me by telling the reason or suggest any soloution to my problem: why have I not received the 2nd email for the former withdraw?
Thanking in advance,
Kainat K.

Hi Kainat,

I checked your withdrawal from December 19th and it seems that it's still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Same for me as well, requested payout at 9 AM philippine time and until now have not received the second email that it has already been processed.

Hi Earl Jeffrey, 

I checked your account and can confirm that the email has already been processed. While you usually receive the email immediately in the past, know that this is working as designed. Please allow three business days for the transaction to be processed successfully and for the email to be sent out.

In the future, if you don't receive an email that your withdrawal was successfully processed after three business days, please reach out to us or the 
Customer Support Team directly so you can be further assisted.

~ Avery
Upwork
0c8338a0
Community Member

I have not received an email yet that the Payment has been processed. Need your assistance on this please. 

Hi Elea,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow three business days for the transaction to be processed successfully and for the email to be sent out.

In the future, if you don't receive an email that your withdrawal was successfully processed after three business days, please reach out to us or the 
Customer Support Team directly so you can be further assisted.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello I did not receive any processing email again for my withdrawal? Is it holiday today in the US? Thank you!

Hi Saiyan,

For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork
abrahamfv1
Community Member

I have the same issue. The bank holidays are over but I have not received the "Your payment has been processed" email yet. It's been almost 48 hours since I processed my withdrawal.

Abraham

UPDATE: I can't believe I got the email just seconds after I posted this reply. All is good now. Thank you!

cheelga
Community Member

Hello! I have the same concern. I did not receive any "Payment has been processed" email after I withdraw. Sometimes, it takes only an hour to receive that particular message whenever I withdraw my funds. Can anyone please help me? Thank you. 

Hi Axel,

For Direct to Local Bank transfers, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
0b4bc380
Community Member

Hi! I have withdrawn my payment at 8:00 am also (Today, PH Time). However, I still haven't received the second email to notify me that it has been processed. Can you check it for me? Thank you!

Update: Got the second email by now. Thanks!

Hi Cyrenne,

For Direct to Local Bank transfers, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Please allow time for it to be processed. If after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account, please let us know so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
7c6546e0
Community Member

Same case as mine. But I have this "Transaction is due and has not been paid" on my transaction history for the withdrawal.

Hi Danica,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
fowks
Community Member

I have the same issue. There are no bank holidays, but I have not received the "Your payment has been processed" email yet. I always receive it 5h max after the request.

UPDATE: Got the email just now

abegail_unay
Community Member

I requested a payment and it already notified me that I requested one. But for some reason, it's been hours and I haven't received the second notification yet saying "The payment has been processed"

Hi Abegail,

I checked the transaction and it seems it's still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar! Will keep note of this. Was just confused cause it's the first time I experienced a payment not processed the same day. I guess it really has something to do with the holiday. Appreciate the help!

I have the same issue today. I withdrew funds more than 5 hours ago, and I still haven't received a notification that it has been processed. Usually it takes up to 30 min to receive it. I would like to know what's happening.

Yes, I think it's because it's a US holiday. But I'm not sure, I guess we just need to wait until Monday

What holiday? I didn't find anything about this. According to Google, the only Federal holiday in US in May is on May 31.

It's Eid al-Fitr which is observed in some countries and some states in the US so there are banks closed at this time. That's the only possible reason I can think of as to why are payments has not been processed yet

Hi Yana,

I checked the transaction and it's still in process. In general, direct to local bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. For more information, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you. I think that you have an issue with your notification system. I have just checked and the money is already in my bank account, but the notification never came. Thank you again for your assistance.

You're right!! Good thing you checked, I also checked just now and it's also in my bank already but I still have not received the notification. Thank you!

Hi Yana, and Abegail,

I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received those emails, but it's good that you received the funds! We'll have one of our agents reach out to you both via a support ticket in order to investigate this further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My client has paid me but the payment is not showing in My earnings Tab and in transition tab its saying pending is it ok ?

Hi Abbi,

As you said, the funds are currently in the 'Pending' tab of your Reports page that represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Please note that payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability. For more information, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have the same problem as Abegail. The thing is that my colleagues who withdrew their funds later than me already received their funds. We have the same banks also.

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your fund withdrawal. I see that your withdrawal is still under process. Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello,

Good day!

I have the same issue. I haven't received both notification email saying "The payment has been processed" and requested money.
Is there any issue in requesting payment?

Thanks,

John

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members