🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Not receive to my bank account - dire...
Page options
chittaranjan3ds
Community Member

Payment Not receive to my bank account - direct local bank -

I withdraw payment via - direct to local bank - withdrawal method I have to receive the Upwork mail and notification but still not receive any payment in my bank account.

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chittaranjan,

Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks 

Hello Bojan S,

As per your replay, I get a payment processed mail on 9th July 2020 but still not get any payment in my local bank account so what I have to do now?

please find attached screenshot of payment process mail-

what's this issue? 

Hi Chittaranjan,

Please allow 8-business days for your withdrawal to reflect on your account. If it hasn't reflected on your account by then, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan,

Almost 10 to 12 day but still not receive any payment in my account 

I really don't know what I have to do now?

Please looking for a perfect solution 

Hi Chittaranjan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks 

20d7f36a
Community Member

Hello, I have the same problem. I made the withdrawal on 12th of april. Today is the 8th work day since my withdrawal and I haven’t recieved my payment. I contacted my bank and they said there wasn’t any upcoming transfers to my account.

Thank you,
Beren.

Hi Beren,

I would like to clarify that today is your 7th business day. Please be patient until Friday and if you still haven't received the funds, feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members