🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment Not received in local Bank (faisal Ba...
Page options
zayim-1
Community Member

Payment not received to my Local Bank

Hi, I hope you are fine. Yesterday I made a transaction to my local bank account and till now I didn't receive the payment to my local bank account. This is the first time I face this type of issue otherwise on my previous payments I get the payments after a few minutes of transactions made from Upwork. 

I call to my bank as well and ask them about that and they said, they don't receive any payment against this reference ID yet.

Can you help me to trace my payment or what is the issue actually?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

928 REPLIES 928
nlagarto
Community Member

Me too! Very unusual today! I usually receive the confirmation email that the withdrawal was processed after an hour but still nothing after almost 4 hours. 

nicole426
Community Member

Hi,

Was this issue resolved? I recently experienced the same. I received the first email of ‘requested payment’. But I still haven’t received the 2nd email of the payment being processed.

I withdrew the funds last Friday, noon time. Usually it only takes 1-2hrs (like everybody here were saying) and it will already reflect on my account. I cannot wait for another 7 business says. I have bills due today.

The last time I had a delay like this on a Friday request, the payment is already reflected on my account by Monday. So I don’t understand why this time it is still not reflected. Please. I really need the money.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nicole, 

I checked your withdrawal, and I can see that you used the Direct to Local Bank payment method. While I understand that you have been receiving your withdrawals in the past within the next business day, keep in mind it may take up to four business days (counted in UTC) for the money to arrive at your bank when using this payment method. As such, we are still within the four business days for your payment to be processed to your local bank account.

If the money still hasn't been reflected in your account after eight business days, please reach out through any of our support channels so that the Customer Support Team can issue a trace for you. 

You may read more about Direct to Local Bank timings and fees here. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I am experiencing the same scenario now. And they keep shoving in the processing time. C'mon Upwork you can do better than this!

Jane G wrote:

C'mon Upwork you can do better than this!

They can't. Once the money has left them, they can't see it anymore. Or have any effect on it. It is also the weekend. If the funds haven't arrived after 8 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) a trace can be initiated, but usually the funds arrive well before then.

I just really hope it will.

Hi,

Hopefully, someone from your team can expedite this one, I need to pay some loans due today. Please help.

Hi. Same here. I still not get the payment. It's almost 7 hrs I'm still waiting on my local bank account. Usaully it takes 2-3 hrs.

Hi John,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I didn't get any confirmation from upwork regarding my payment. I was able to complete the hours per week from my client and he said that upwork charged them already and I should be paid by Monday. can you please enlighten me when can I expect it to be transferred to my local bank (Unionbank).

Lara

Hi Lara,

For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork

Me too. I usually get an initial email as a confirmation that I was able to process it. Then, will receive a second email once it has been processed. Then, funds will reflect on the account. They keep blaming the bank, but they have not processed it on their end.
sayian
Community Member

I am having the same problem right now, is it because of New Year Holiday? I did not get any processed email confirmation, thanks

Hi Sayian,

I checked the transaction you are referring to and it seems it's still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

is there any way that I can get the email that it was already processed?
chadramos
Community Member

Still have not received my funds. as per checking on the Upwork it was already been processed I received the email confirmation Sunday like around 9pm 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Richard, 

I checked your account and can see that you made a withdrawal last 1-January. I would like to note that December 30, 31, and January 1 were all declared bank holidays in the Philippines, and January 1 is a bank holiday in the U.S. Direct to Local Bank transfers are processed within 4 business days. Holidays and weekends do not count as business days. If your withdrawal still hasn't reflected in your account after eight business days, you can come back here, or contact our Customer Support Team directly so that our teams can assist you further. 

I would suggest that you check out this help article on the timings and fees for Direct to Local Bank transfers. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar!
wajeeh_chaudhary
Community Member

I withdraw money from my Upwork to local bank 3 January but I haven't receive it yet. the bank name is faisal bank and i am from pakistan.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Wajeeh,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey I’ve initiated my payment withdrawal on 26 Nov and still it hasn’t been reflected in my account, can you help me pls?

Hi Rabia,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds yet. If more than 8 business days pass, please follow up with us and we'll initiate a trace for you.

~Andrea
Upwork
artabrio2
Community Member

Hi,

I just recently made a direct to local bank withdrawal using my PSBank account. PSBank does not have a BRSTN and everywhere I look, it says that they have the same BRSTN with Metropolitan Bank & Trust Co. (METROBANK). So I used BRSTN 010269996 and indicated PHSBPHMM as my account Swift code.

I received a confirmation email from Upwork stating that the withdrawal has been processed but I'm worried it might not go through properly.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arturo II,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
c7d27598
Community Member

Hi,

I also have the same issue and I received an email from Upwork about the successful withdrawal. I've been waiting for 3 days but did not receive any funds.

Hi Christal,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi  Aleksandar,

Thank you for the response. I will be in touch by February 12th which is the 8th banking day since my withdrawal and hopefully, you can do a trace by then. 

Sincerely,

Christal

nabeel386
Community Member

Hey upwork community,
I have a little concern as I have withdraw my funds (88$) via direct to local bank tarnsfer and its been more then 7 busniness days and my funds still does not reached in my account.

I contacted my bank and they say that they didn't get any funds, so I think that the issue is from your side.

Kinly resolve my issue as I am much worried avoid about this.

Thanks. 

Hi Nabeel,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds yet. Please follow up with us if you still haven't received your funds after 8 business days have passed and we'll initiate a trace for you. Please keep in mind this does not include weekends and bank holidays in the U.S or in your country.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

hi thanks for your reply

Hello! I too have that problem below:

I have withdrawn my funds (116$) via direct to local bank transfer and it's been more than 4 business days and my funds still do not reach my account.

I contacted my bank and they say that they didn't get any funds, so I think that the issue is from your side.

Kindly resolves my issue as I am much worried to avoid about this.

Thanks. 

Hi Mohamed,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take up to four business days to arrive at your bank.. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Alright, thank you!

yeenix
Community Member

Hello, I also have the Same issue I just initiated a transfer of 4 dollars just to see if I'll recieve the fund before withdrawing all my balances. But to my surprise I haven't recieved any funds yet. Please what could be the problem.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oyekanmi,

We don’t have any issues that are affecting your withdrawal. We can confirm that your withdrawal was successful on our end. Please keep in mind that it can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you don’t receive your funds after 8 business days let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
yeenix
Community Member

Wow, thanks so much I'll be waiting
yeenix
Community Member

Wow thanks so much I'll be waiting.

Hello Upwork

i have withdrawn my 44$ on April 22/2021 
i have not received my payment to my Local bank account
Kindly processed my payment to my Local bank account.
i will wait for your kind reply 
Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I request for my payment on 4th April 2021 from PAY NOW option. I have not received anything yet in my account. Just want to make sure if things are okay. Please reach me asap!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths