🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment Not reflected in the Bank Stateme...
Page options
1b1a5a34
Community Member

Payment Not reflected in the Bank Statement !

Hello All!

I received an email stating that the recent payment (Direct to local Bank) has been processed. However, when I checked my account statement, that amount has not been reflected yet. 

Please help.

Regards,

Suvidha.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Suvidha,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Suvidha,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear Aleksander,

Thank you for your response. It was really helpful. I will surely get back if the problem persists.

Regards,

Suvidha.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members