cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Options?

Highlighted
Darenda H Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
1 of 4

So, I'm having issues with setting up payment options.  I really don't want to use paypal (because I have no bank account).  Is there a way I can set my payment method up for a prepaid card?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Darenda,

I see you've recently added an additional payment method to your account. You can access the list of available payment options if you go to Settings > Get Paid > and click on the Add a Payment Method link. 

To read more details about each of the payment options listed below, please have a look at this Help Article.

Pyment Options.png

Highlighted
Community Guru
Daniel P Member Since: Aug 15, 2014
3 of 4

If I'm being frank, you're going to run into a lot of issues in life if you don't have a bank account.

How do you pay your rent/mortgage? How did you get paid before (if you've worked for an employer in the past)? Why don't you want to open a bank account?

Just to clarify, I'm not trying to mean or nasty; I'm simply curious, as where I'm from not having a bank account is, well, quite odd.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ashish K Member Since: Mar 1, 2016
4 of 4

@Darenda H wrote:

So, I'm having issues with setting up payment options.  I really don't want to use paypal (because I have no bank account).  Is there a way I can set my payment method up for a prepaid card?

Please get a bank account. If you wish, only keep only the minimum balance and keep withdrawing the rest.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS