🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Pending
Page options
rahularchitect
Community Member

Payment Pending

It has been over 10 days since I have completed a client's job. the client is also satisfied with the work and has left a good review. my payment for this job and another job are stuck at pending for a very long time. please revert and get this issue resolved.

Also, there is another issue that the total pending amount for the jobs is depicted as lesser than it has to be actually. ( it is supposed to be 390 but it shows up as 309 )

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Rahul A wrote:

It has been over 10 days since I have completed a client's job. the client is also satisfied with the work and has left a good review. my payment for this job and another job are stuck at pending for a very long time. please revert and get this issue resolved.

The earnings for the hourly contract will be available on Wednesday, as always with hourly contracts.

The earnings from the fixed rate contract will be available after the 5 day security period, as always with fixed rate contracts.

The amount has the Upwork Service Fees deducted, as always...

Didn't you notice those things in all your other contracts?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rahul,

I checked your account and would like to confirm that everything is working as designed. When a payment is approved on a fixed price contract, the funds will become available on your account after our 5 days security period is completed. 
The amount you`re referring to is also correct. Please keep in mind that on your earnings our Freelancer service fee is deducted as well. To view more details about this, go to Reports > Transaction History. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran for the quick reply but I am talking about an hourly job which had 20 hours of work it has been completed for a long time, and its payment is still not showing up on my account.

petra_r
Community Member

Rahul A wrote:

The earnings for the hourly contract will be available on Wednesday, as always with hourly contracts.

The earnings from the fixed rate contract will be available after the 5 day security period, as always with fixed rate contracts.

The amount has the Upwork Service Fees deducted, as always...

Didn't you notice those things in all your other contracts?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths