🐈 Community
bloggertracks

Payment Problem

About two days ago I have withdrawn my balance to my local bank. But this time I have not received this email. ( Check the attachment please) 

Please tell me why I haven't received this email. Is there anything okay? Or Will I be in trouble for not get this email?

Please tell me what's wrong there?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Nishat,

Yes. The payment must proceed as shown to your transaction history regardless of whether you receive an email or not.

Untitled

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r

It can take a few days, and now it is weekend... 2 days is NOTHING!

If you haven't received your funds 8 days after withdrawing them you can contact Support and ask for them to contact the bank for a trace, but traces take a long time and chances are the money will long have arrived by then.

My question is why I haven't received this email? And last time I also did this at the same time but I don't know what happens this time. Man Sad

cylver1z

Hello Nishat,

You might want to check your spam or junk mail for these. If there's no email received, you don't need to worry because you can still verify every fund activity on the transaction history. 

Untitled

Hello Ryan,

Check the snapshot and is this means that payment has proceeded?

Hello Ryan,

Check the snapshot and is this means that payment has proceeded?

Hello Nishat,

Yes. The payment must proceed as shown to your transaction history regardless of whether you receive an email or not.

Untitled

Thank you, Ryan, for letting me now. Heart