🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Problem
Page options
praveenabd1
Community Member

Payment Problem

Hello,

I have set manual time on reports but i am facing this error

"This time overlaps with hours you have already logged. (I cant add manual time)" Please see the attachement. Please resolve it. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Praveen K wrote:

I have set manual time on reports but i am facing this error

"This time overlaps with hours you have already logged. (I cant add manual time)" Please see the attachement. Please resolve it. 

That simply means that some of the segments you are trying to add manual time for already has time, tracked or manual, added to it. Obviously you can't work time for more than one client at any given time, so the system will not allow you to add manual time for "slots" that already have worked time in the work diary.

Okay thank you for your reply but when can i add my time. Probably Next week?

Praveen K wrote:

Okay thank you for your reply but when can i add my time. Next week?

You add it to the time you actually really worked, of course. 

Also bear in mind that there is no protection fir manual time. It would be safer if you properly tracked your hours. This would also avoid problems such as the one you are facing now.

okay but actully i worked 12 hours on this week, but it accept only 3 hours. my client set 15/week.

Praveen K wrote:

okay but actully i worked 12 hours on this week, but it accept only 3 hours. my client set 15/week.

What do you mean "on this week?"

You have 2 hourly contracts. You need to add the time for each according to the time you really worked, not randomly.

Say you worked for the the first client between 9 am and 2pm on Monday, and the second client from 3 pm to 8 pm Monday, you add 9 am to 2 pm for the first and 3 pm to 8 pm for the second client to Monday's work diary. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members