🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment Processed Email Not Received
Page options
cirshtine
Community Member

Payment Processed Email Not Received

Hi, I requested payment on Dec. 9 at 9:23 PM EST and received a confirmation email. But, it's now 8:57 PM EST Dec. 10, almost 24 hours later, and I still haven't received a payment processed email. Any advice on the delay?

8 REPLIES 8
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christine, 

I'm sorry for the delay as I had to check this with the team. I would like to confirm this is being looked into further by the team. If the transaction still hasn't been processed within three days of your withdrawal, please come back here so our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
cirshtine
Community Member

Hi Avery,

It's been 36 hours now since I requested payment. Based on previous experience, I'd have received processed confirmation emails exactly 24 hours ago and an hour ago. Is there any problem and can this be expedited? I'm thinking about withdrawing for the second time this week, but if there's going to be an issue again, then, it would just be a waste.

Hi Christine,

Unfortunately at the moment, I don't have more details. Please be patient for 72 hours, if you don't receive any updates after 3 days let us know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same issue. Until now, I am still waiting for the processed email. Can you help me understanding this?

Hi Learnelle, 

It looks like you were already able to file a ticket regarding your concern. I will go ahead and follow up with the team so that you can be assisted further.

ETA: Learnelle, I am coming back here to confirm that the email you are referring to has already been sent to your account. If you still need further help, please let us know so that I can ask the team to assist you further through your support ticket.

~ Avery
Upwork

I have experienced the same issue, I didn't receive the email since making a withdrawal last Wednesday. I have contacted support but nobody can give me a clear answer. I hope you guys can make this a priority and be proactive in taking action.

Hi Cielo,

I can see that our team has escalated your problem further and it is investigated. Once we have more details our team will update your ticket with more details and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I just want to give you an update that I received the processed payment confirmation yesterday and received my withdrawn amount the same day. Thanks for expediting.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members