🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment Processed Email Not Received
Page options
csicard1006
Community Member

Payment Processed Email Not Received

I have always received the email telling me that my payment was processed between 20 mins and 2 hours after the confirmation email.

Now, not sure what is happening but sobe the beginning of the year, this email is arriving almost a day later.

Please help me clarifying if this is an issue happening to everyone or just me. Why this changed? I almost always received my payment the same day 😞 and because of this I'm receiving payment one or two days later.
2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Catalina,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks. Yes I know about the transaction times but this process starts after I receive the processed payment email but Upwork has not sent the internal email where the company confirms that the payment was processed and that never happened before this year but the last 3 payments we're delayed because of that reason. I appreciate if you could help me checking that with my last withdrawal. I asked for it yesterday. I would like to receive the email that confirms that you processed the payment. Thanks for your help.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths