yobudj

Payment Processed Email Not received

Hello

I have requested withdrawal by  23 Nov 2016. I did not receive a payment processed email till now. previously it arrives within one day from the date of withdrawal request. I dont know what happens . please help me . i am little confused.

Thanks

porkodi

25 REPLIES 25
petra_r

Banks only process payments during buiness hours snd business days.

Yesterday / today is / was Thanksgiving....

Regards,

Petra

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Porkodi,

Please note that requests submitted after 12pm UTC are processed the following business day. Seeing how Thursday was a bank holiday in the US, these requests will be processed today (Friday). 

Untitled

Hi, I'm S.M.Munjur Rahman.

I withdrew from upwork during the last 35 hours through local fund transfer to my bank account. I used to receive an email after I withdraw from upwork saying "that your payment request has been processed". I normally receive this email after about 12 hours from upwork withdrawal. It's been 35 hours up to this writing that I haven't received an email. Would this pose a problem? Kindly advise.

My Ref ID "172827817" 

Thanks Munjur

Hi SMMunjur, 

We checked this with the team and they advised that the confirmation email was sent out to you already. Will you please check your inbox and your spam folders, to check if you have received the email.

~ Avery
Upwork

Any one experiencing this issue right now? I didn't get the payment processing email notification after withdrawing. I usually receive it after 10am EST or 12 hours after I make a withdrawal. Are there any issues? Is someone working on it?

Hi Aileen Joy,

Just to confirm that we don`t have any issues that is affecting your withdrawal and that your withdrawal was successful. Please keep in mind that it can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you don`t receive your funds after 8 business days let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I also have not received a Payment Processed email.  It has been 12 hours since the system pushed for wtihdrawal.

Please advise.  Thank you.

i had applied for a withdrawal earlier today usually the payment is processed same day..i just contacted upwork live support they are saying there is an issue where payment processed confirmation mail is not recieved by the freelancer?

anyone else facing this issue? or is my payment still to be processed?

Hi Rahul,

I have the exact same problem.  Sent a request this morning, got the usual "payment confirmation" but I haven't recieved the comfirmation that it has been processed.  Was wondering what had happened.

hi chris

and strange part is support is not able to confirm if the withdrawal is processed or still under process:(

Hi All,

I apologize for the inconvenience this had caused. The issue with withdrawal notifications being delayed is known and our team is working on sorting it out.

We'll update you once we have more information.

Thank you for your patience

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

It's not really the notification that I'm concerned about, I just want to know if the payment has been sent or not.

FYI I recieved the email now

Thank you for confirming this, Christopher.

Thank you All for your patience!

The issue with withdrawal notifications was resolved, and you should receive your email notifications as usually. 

Payments were not delayed or affected by this issue, you should receive your payments as expected.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I have not received a Payment Processed email today.  Is there any ongoing issue?

Thank you.

Hi Jon Antonni,

Just to confirm that we don`t have any issues affecting your withdrawal. Please keep in mind that it can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you don`t receive your funds after 8 business days let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

My name is Abdul Jaleel. As per my payment schedule, a payment of $643.38 initiated from Upwork via Direct to Local Bank transfer account. I received the "Payment Confirmation" email on the same day but I didn't receive "Your payment has been processed" email neither the funds reached my local bank account. I'm very concerned about my payment because it has never happened before. Screenshots of the withdrawal and payment confirmation email are attached.

Thanks,

Abdul J.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Abdul,

I can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Kindly initiate the trace because it has already been a week. Thanks!

Hi Abdul,

Today is your 5th business day (Saturday and Sunday are not counted) if you do not receive the funds after 8 business days let us know here and our team will trace your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

8 business days have passed and I still haven't received my payment. Could you please initiate the trace now?

Thanks,

Abdul J.

Hi Abdul,

Our team will initiate the trace on your transaction and reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

same here..just opened new topic for this..not sure if payment is processed or not:(

Hi Rahul,

Is there any ongoing issue with Upwork payments? I didn't have any problems in the past in terms of notifications.

hi jon

seriously no idea i had just had a chat with live support ..i was told there is some issue going on but they were unable to confirm if withdrawal is processed or not