🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Processed Email Not received
Page options
b57c7d64
Community Member

Payment Processed Email Not received

I submitted a payment request on May 13, 2020 and I  did not received an email “Your payment has been processed”. I am a newcomer here in Upwork and this is my first payment, anyone can help me please?

Note: It was Direct Local Bank transfer. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Abdullah,

Once your payment is processed you will receive the email confirmation as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdullah,

Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
b57c7d64
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thank you for replying, but my questions was related to the e.mail? I didn't receive any e.mail regarding the process of my payment. Can you please let me know about it? Thank you

Hi Abdullah,

Once your payment is processed you will receive the email confirmation as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thats correct

Hi

It has been 4 days since I requested payment from my Upwork account. I requested the payment on the 10th of Oct, 2020. Usually, the payment is processed and transferred to my bank account after 15 or 30 minutes of the request. It has been 4 days now but I still haven't received a processed payment message from Upwork.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maryam,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

But I still didn't get the confirmation message from Upwork?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maryam,

I checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Please check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,
I wanted to know why I am not getting a notification of "Your Payment has been processed." Usually, I get my payment in 15 to 20 minutes after I request for a withdrawal. But, this time it has been 4 days since I requested for a withdrawal. I requested on 10th Oct, 2020 and still got no response from the Upwork. Could someone please solve my issue.
Thank you.
6f1ca139
Community Member

Hi, I am also facing the same issue. I requested for the payment 3 days ago but haven't received the payment is processed email till now. I opened a ticket but it's 48 hours I didn't get any response from your support. 

I hope I will get an answer on it soon.

Thank You

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members