xdzain461
Community Member

Payment Processed but I did not receive

10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zain,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksander, I know you have to wait 8 days the payment isn't processed. But,.Normally, I get funds in my Bank account instantly after receiving the email of "Your Payment has been processed". I contacted the bank and they said they didn't receive any amount as well.  I think 8 days wait is in the case if the payment has been processed for 8 days. In my case, Upwork has sent an email "Payment has been processed" which means they have sent the payment

Zain M wrote:

In my case, Upwork has sent an email "Payment has been processed" which means they have sent the payment

Exactly. That is when the 8 day rule kicks in.

hm_usman
Community Member

Hi there,

I'm facing the same issue. I received notification of payment processed but didn't receive in my local bank.

Screenshot_20211211-071711.png

Hi Hafiz,

If more than 8 business days pass and you still haven't received your funds, please follow up with us and we'll initiate a trace for you.

~Andrea
Upwork
hm_usman
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

8 working days has been passed but i didn't receive the payment in my local bank. Please initiate a trace.

Thanks

Usman

Hi Hafiz,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your payment withdrawal. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
5ed1905f
Community Member

I have pending balance in my account does it mean the payment has already been processed? And how long will i wait for it to move to available funds?

me too

Hi Ronex,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the status of your earnings. I checked the balance you are referring to and noticed that the client's card was not successfully charged for your payment. Feel free to reach out to your client to discuss this further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members