🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment Processing
Page options
leilacerca
Community Member

Payment Processing

I've issued a payment to my local bank on the 15th Feb, 12 am in Lisbon. It is now the 17th 2:30 am and I haven't even received the 'your payment has been processed' email. I've checked my spam and trash folders and nothing. This has never happened before as I have received the email a few hours later every other time. I need urgent help considering this matter. Thank you!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Leila, 

I can confirm that the transaction is in process on our end. If you are still yet to receive the email by tomorrow, 18-February, UTC, kindly come back here so that our team can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Leila, 

I can confirm that the transaction is in process on our end. If you are still yet to receive the email by tomorrow, 18-February, UTC, kindly come back here so that our team can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,
I wanted to know why I am not getting a notification of "Your Payment has been processed." Usually, I get my payment in 15 to 20 minutes after I request for a withdrawal. But, this time it has been 4 days since I requested for a withdrawal. I requested on 10th Oct, 2020 and still got no response from the Upwork. Could someone please solve my issue.
Thank you.

Hi Nosheen,

I checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Please check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked.   

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for replying. I have checked my whole google email account but still there is no email. My local bank only takes 30 minutes to process the payment. Kindly, see if you could help me get the payment.
Thank you.

Hi Nosheen, 

It looks like the payment has been processed already, and should reflect in your bank within 2 to 5 business days. You may read more about it here.

As for the email not hitting your inbox, I went ahead and investigated it further. If the team needs to reach out to you to request more information, you should receive an email. I apologize if this caused any inconvenience on your end.

~ Avery
Upwork
alimakati
Community Member

I requested my payment on 3rd May and today is 7th May, I still have not received "Your Payment has been processed" email. Please Help me with this.

Hi Muhammad,

I can see that our team already assisted you with your concern. If you need further assistance, please feel free to update the ticket, and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
alimakati
Community Member

I did ask the team through ticktet today  but I have not received any response yet regarding my concern.  

Hi Muhammad,

Please allow time for the team to review and get back to you on the same ticket. Once they have more information, they will reach out to you directly.  

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths