🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment Rejected
Page options
cadiemc
Community Member

Payment Rejected

I have been receiving Instant Payments to my debit card for about 2 months now, but the payment from today was rejected and returned to my Upwork account, but gave no reason as to why. It also disabled my payment method, which I updated (with the same information), and now I have to wait 3 days for it to verify again. 

My bank stated that they don't have a record of the attempted transaction, and there's no reason that it would be rejected by them, so I don't understand why I didn't receive my pay. Please help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Cadiem,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to advise you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
AndreaG

Hi Cadiem,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to advise you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
4f538ec4
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I have been facing the same problem that my payment transfer has been rejected. The last email that I received from Upwork was stated that my payment has been processed & that the expected delivery was from 31-Jan-2022 - 02-Feb-2022, but yesterday I receive a notification about "returned withdrawal" or "rejected" and also disabled my payment method. This is my first payment at upwork & I really need it ;( please help!

Hi Fahima,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
6506cdd2
Community Member

Hi Andrea. I'm facing the same issue. Kindly help

4f538ec4
Community Member

Thank you Goran!

d9c686a1
Community Member

hello I got the same problem as Cadiem C, but it's my first time getting paid here in upwork. What do I need to do? Do I need to change my bank?

Hi Keith Louise,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
5c6e353d
Community Member

Hello, I am facing the same problem as Cadiem C. I received an email that my payment was rejected without giving me a reason. Waiting for that long for the payment not to get through can get frustrating

Hi Oluwatobiloba Jose,

I can see that the team has sent you an email with more information and instructions on how to resolve the issue. You may check your email or this page for the support ticket linked to your case. Also, feel free to coordinate with the team by responding to the email if you have questions or need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
5c6e353d
Community Member

Thank you, Arjay.

I have received a payment for almost a week now and its still pending. It's not reflecting in my balance. How can I please resolve that? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Oluwatobiloba,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
0c2c50ca
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I'm having a similar problem. This is my first time trying to get paid and it has been declined twice. I have even cross-checked details and ensured the name on my profile and my bank match.

I'd like a solution as it's getting frustrating. Thanks.

Hi Emmaterry,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I have been facing the same problem that my payment transfer has been rejected twice. The last email that I received from Upwork was stated that my payment has been processed on 21 June (this is my third withdrawal) and the expected delivery was from 21-Jun-2023 - 23-Jun-2023, but I hope anyone of you kindly help me for this issue. Thankyou

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths