cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Schedule

Community Leader
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
1 of 5

Is there's anyway where I can disable the payment schedule completely and just withdraw when I wish to?

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Jonathan H Member Since: Jun 19, 2019
2 of 5

you can withdraw at any point you wish, dont know if the payment schedule can be disabled, but you can always set the limit to way higher than you are ever likely to get.

ETA - just checked and no you cant disable - you can set the limit to $1000 max by the look of it to. Just set to max $1000 and 3 months so you only have to worry about it a few times a year then

Personally i wouldnt want to leave any more than that in the account anyway, as soon as payment is cleared i withdraw, unless i have a few small payments in a few days of each other so i might wait then to save fees.

Community Leader
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
3 of 5

The maximum I see must withdraw automatically when it's $1000 or higher, just thinking that paying $30 for wire gonna be the best to wait when the available is $3000 to pay 1% instead of 3% as fees while it may take more than a quarter.

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 5

Noureldin Y wrote:

The maximum I see must withdraw automatically when it's $1000 or higher, just thinking that paying $30 for wire gonna be the best to wait when the available is $3000 to pay 1% instead of 3% as fees while it may take more than a quarter.

You can only keep funds over $ 1000 on your Upwork account for a maximum 3 months before automatic withdrawal MUST happen if the balance is over $ 1000. Upwork is not a bank / savings account.

Use a different withdrawal method if Wire is too expensive for you.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 5

Noureldin Y wrote:

Is there's anyway where I can disabled the payment schedule completely and just withdraw when I wish to?

Just set it to quarterly, only if the balance is in excess of $ 1000

You can withdraw manually whenever you like anyway, regardless of the schedule.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS