🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Status to Direct Local bank in Pakist...
Page options
khalidqure
Community Member

Payment Status to Direct Local bank in Pakistan

It has been over 08 business days but my withdrawn amount not transferred in Pakistan bank account. The transaction was made on 24 Feb and today is 06 Mar 2021. Still waiting.

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Khalid,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

Thanks for your response. Although i am being updated through ticket as mentioned by you. But i am unable to track the actual response as to where the problem is. When i open the mentioned ticket portal :i see the ticket status as solved. Could you please help me out further as the attached response is an intermediate (even ticket is shown as solved) and how can i track further.

Grteful

Regards

Khalid

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Khalid M wrote:

I see the ticket status as solved. Could you please help me out further as the attached response is an intermediate (even ticket is shown as solved)

That ticket is solved because you have another open ticket for the same issue.

You can't track anything further. Upwork will contact you when they have a response from the banks, which usually takes a while.

Thanks  for the response as i was confused.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members