cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Still not available

mizandesign

Hello,

I am Mohammad Mizanur Rahman,  working first with my contact client. I have problem with payment. Client send payment Dec 16, 2017 but not available also I have done account activation.

Kind Regards,

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad,

The funds are funded in Escrow only for the first part of the project, you have never requested a payment from your client.
You will need to go to My Jobs > Click on your contract > Use the green button Submit work and your client will be able to approve it, if no actions are taken on the milestone the funds will be transferred to you after 14 days.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Guru

@Mohammad Mizanur R wrote:

Hello,

I am Mohammad Mizanur Rahman,  working first with my contact client. I have problem with payment. Client send payment Dec 16, 2017 but not available also I have done account activation.

Kind Regards,

When you say it is not available, what do you mean?

on your Reports Overview page, which tab is it under? Pending or Available?

if Pending, is there a date against the transaction in the left column?

If Available, have you completed your Tax Info in Settings? 

Have you set up a withdrawal method more than 4 days ago?

Hi,

I finished a contract (hourly and weekly payment basis) with my client and he ended with giving me a 5 star which is now visible on my profile and told me that the payment from his side already cleared.
Now my first-week payment is on 'Pending' for a long time and the 2nd-week payment is under 'Review'
The available funds showing 0.00 for a long time now.
However,
I was talking to a few friends of mine who are also freelancers on Upwork and they mentioned that they got their payments immediately and without any delay.

Could you please help to solve this matter? 

Thanks beforehand. 

Hi Mohammed,

When you`re working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the hours tracked in the previous week. To learn more about how you get paid under hourly contracts, check out this Help Article
I also checked your account and would like to confirm that everything is working as designed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Got it. 
Can you give me an idea when the funds will be available... specific for my case? 

Thanks!

Mohammed M wrote:

Can you give me an idea when the funds will be available... specific for me? 

Did you actually read the article that was linked for you, so you could find out?

The money from the first week (which is now in Pending) will be available Wednesday (tomorrow)

The money from last week's hours (currently in Review) will be available next Wednesday.

Wednesday.png

Mohammed M wrote:

However, I was talking to a few friends of mine who are also freelancers on Upwork and they mentioned that they got their payments immediately and without any delay.

They lied

Yes, I did but I was confused when the other freelancers that I spoke to said they did not face similar issues of delays.

Anyway, so in my case, the first-week payment funds will be available tomorrow and the 2nd-week funds will be available two weeks later...correct? 

Thanks!

Mohammed M wrote:

Yes, I did but I was confused when the other freelancers that I spoke to said they did not face similar issues of delays.

As I said... they lied.

Mohammed M wrote:

Anyway, so in my case, the first-week payment funds will be available tomorrow and the 2nd-week funds will be available two weeks later... 

Seriously? Can you try to look at the graphic? Or read my post again? Or the article? Or think for a minute?

The first wee's payment will be available tomorrow and the second week's payment next Wednesday.

Understood, thanks. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS