🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Transfer
Page options
dev_ruhany
Community Member

Payment Transfer

Hi there, 

I made my first transaction to my local bank account a day ago. Today I got a notification that says your payment has been processed but I haven't heard anything from the bank yet. 

Does Upwork send any notification on successfull transfer? I don't know what should I do. Should I wait for few more days or what? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdullah,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you’re referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If it hasn’t reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdullah,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you’re referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If it hasn’t reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
a952b89c
Community Member

Thank you for the suggestion. I had the same doubt now I am clear about it. Indgovtjobs 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members