🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How can I change my profile pic?
Page options
margalla
Community Member

Payment Withdraw

I am from Pakistan and earned $80, I added two methods of withdrawing my payment. I want have to remain $5 for purchase more connects, but now I have click on get paid. Now, can i reverse $5 or reverse my full transaction and i will withdraw later. 

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Adnan,

Unfortunately no, we can't reverse a withdrawal. When you`re withdrawing funds you can also choose to withdraw the full amount or a partial one. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok, I withdraw my amount via Payoneer so, Will i collect my account from my Payoneer account or only from Payoneer card?

Hi Adnan,

Once your funds have been loaded on your Payoneer account you can use your card to withdraw them. If you have any additional questions regarding Payoneer, I would suggest reaching out to their Customer Support directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
dataextract
Community Member

Normally withdrawals are instant and automatic and so it is not possible to reverse it. Anyhow, try contacting the customer support.

muiz_ahmed
Community Member

Hi Adnan,

Usually the withdrawals cannot be reversed but you can pay for the connects using Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard or any other credit card. You can go into Settings > Billing Methods > Add Method, to add a credit card using which you can pay for the connects.

Hope this helps.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths