cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Withdraw

adnan b Member Since: Apr 23, 2017
1 of 6

I am from Pakistan and earned $80, I added two methods of withdrawing my payment. I want have to remain $5 for purchase more connects, but now I have click on get paid. Now, can i reverse $5 or reverse my full transaction and i will withdraw later. 

Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
2 of 6

Normally withdrawals are instant and automatic and so it is not possible to reverse it. Anyhow, try contacting the customer support.

Ace Contributor
Muiz A Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
3 of 6

Hi Adnan,

Usually the withdrawals cannot be reversed but you can pay for the connects using Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard or any other credit card. You can go into Settings > Billing Methods > Add Method, to add a credit card using which you can pay for the connects.

Hope this helps.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 6

Hi Adnan,

Unfortunately no, we can't reverse a withdrawal. When you`re withdrawing funds you can also choose to withdraw the full amount or a partial one. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
adnan b Member Since: Apr 23, 2017
5 of 6

Ok, I withdraw my amount via Payoneer so, Will i collect my account from my Payoneer account or only from Payoneer card?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 6

Hi Adnan,

Once your funds have been loaded on your Payoneer account you can use your card to withdraw them. If you have any additional questions regarding Payoneer, I would suggest reaching out to their Customer Support directly. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS